Tuesday, June 21, 2011

No Cuddling, No Love! (Dating Advice for Women)

I just recently received an email from a lady named "Blondee" looking for some relationship advice and here's what she said: "Hello Mr.Wonderful. my boyfriend doesn't really touch me after we have sex. it kind of, actually really bothers me. does this mean he's not attracted to me? i don't get it. he's not really a super affectionate guy, but it kinda hurts me that he doesn't do this."

Hey Blondee! Thanks for your question. Well, there are two possible reasons why your boyfriend's not affectionate with you after sex. The first reason is that he's too tired and just wants to go to sleep. Believe it or not, even though sex is pleasurable for us men, it also drains the energy out of us. The second reason is maybe like you said in your email, he's just not the mushy affectionate type of guy. Some men don't know how to show their sensitive side. Now instead of trying to force him to change by witholding sex and telling him what to do, show him how important being affectionate is to you. Don't make him feel like he's obligated to do as you say because you're his girlfriend. Make him want to do things for you.

Here's how you do it... After the next time you have sex with him, kiss him, tell him how great he was, and that you just love cuddling with him. And have a bright smile on your face when you say it. Repeat this process and it will soon become a learned behavior. Trust me, if he really loves you, he'll see how much it means to you and will remember to hold you the next time around. I hope that helped. Contact me again if you have anymore questions. And always remember to Live, Laugh, and Love!

1 comment: