Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Message To Congressman Weiner: How To "Internet Pimp" (Dating Advice for Men)

Dear Congressman Weiner,

I can only imagine the kind of embarassment that you and your family must be facing right now. It is now widely known that you were caught sending sexually explicit photographs of yourself to several women online. This act has both destroyed your career as well as your marriage. So I've written this letter to inform you of How To "Internet Pimp."

Now I'm usually not the one to judge but what were you thinking?! Didn't you realize that you're a well known public figure that's constantly being watched?!(smh) I know that we all have needs and desires that should be fulfilled but there are much smarter ways to go about them. Maybe you got to a point where you couldn't hold back your urges anymore. Either you and your lady lost that special spark, you weren't getting what you wanted in the bedroom, you got bored and wanted some new tail, or maybe you just wanted some attention. Who cares! What's done is done.

Whatever it was, it doesn't really matter to me. All I'm here to do is to help you learn the Do's and Don'ts of the Online Dating Game. I have written a great online dating guide book that will properly show you how to Internet Pimp, not to Internet Symp. My book is called INTERNET PIMPIN: The Ultimate Online Dating Guide for Men. You can purchase it at Amazon.com or at http://www.internetpimpin.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment