Thursday, June 30, 2011

How Bad Do You Want It?! (Lifestyle Advice)

How bad do you want to accomplish your biggest goals? What are you willing to do to obtain them? I'm writing this to tell you that I'm in the same shoes as most of you out there. I have not yet achieved my biggest goals, but I'm willing to go through as much pain and struggle as the next man just to obtain them. Achieving greatest! I believe, is what life is all about. To accomplish my greatest dreams, I'm willing to force myself to complete a strict regiment of daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, and lifetime goals. I'll start out everyday glancing at my list of daily goals while completing and checking off each and every rountine task. Even though I may get lazy at times and may want to give up, I'll begin to think of the negative consequences and turn my focus back on the right track. I have set many high goals for myself. Why? Because high goals bring with them, high rewards.

One of my goals is to be in the greatest physical shape of my life. Not only for my own health and longevity, but I also want to start and finish the 2012 NYC Marathon. My girlfriend and I have 8 more races to go before qualifying for next years 26 mile run. I know that it's gonna be a great challenge that we both will conquer. So I'll ask you the question again. How bad do you want it?! If you don't want it that bad, then just forget about everything that I just wrote and go back to watching tv and posting comments on facebook. But if you really do want to achieve your dreams, know that you will go through pain, struggles and failures before you get there. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain! NOW GO OUT THERE AND GET WHAT'S YOURS!

2 comments: